Industry trends to watch
By staying on top of market developments, fleets can make adjustments to help keep their operations running profitably.Here are some things to watch:
1. Changes to parts, maintenance, and repair- The complexity of modern EPA compliant vehicles has necessitated tire maintenance, replacement parts, and extended maintenance procedures.
2. Safety measures – Look for blind-spot warning, driver cameras, over-the-air speed trimming, and assisted braking, among others.
3. Developments in hydrogen fuel cell and battery electric vehicles – Existing truck makers have committed to furthering the development of battery electric vehicles.
4. Lubricants – Lubricant manufacturers are continuing to pursue synthetic oil adoption by consumers to add stability to raw materials and production.
5. Dispatch Company – recommended If you want your business to reach a higher level.
ALL FREIGHT DISPATCH
Tired of looking for loads and you have 53 ft Dry Van or 53ft Reefer?
Our professional team will save you all of your troubles. We charge only 5% or less and we take care for the following:
Loads search, negotiate best rates ( WE KNOW THAT EVERY 1% IN SAVINGS MEANS A LOT TO A TRUCKING COMPANY! ) , calculate hours, set-up packets, request detentions/layovers.
Last but not least we will send weekly reports which include all empty miles, loaded miles, revenue, and rate per mile for the past week.
In case you developed interest, do not hesitate to reach us via email: Info@Allfreightdispatch.com or feel free to contact us at:888-404-5045